What is Included?
- BBQ at the finish area (Penticton Lakeside Hotel and Resort)
- Event T-shirt
- Wine or beer or cider at the finish
- Live Music
- 5 Refreshment stations on route with snacks and drinks (bagels, fruit, water, sport drink, sun rype juice)
- Mechanical support on route provided by local Okanagan bike shops
- Secure bike parking during the post event celebrations
Amazing cycling route + BBQ + wine + beer & live music = the perfect summer day.
Take the challenge. Come experience the ride!
We are offering a shuttle service for this event: We will take your bikes on Saturday from Penticton Trade and Convention Centre to Myra Canyon (secure area) or Chute Lake (secure area).
Sunday we will shuttle participants at 7:30am from Penticton (South Okanagan Events Center) to the event start at Myra Canyon. 8:00am loading for the 40km event participants starting at Chute Lake.
Shuttle Service: (cost is for moving your bike and you)
- Shuttle from Penticton South Okanagan Events Center, $30 (Bikes Saturday) $35 (Bikes Sunday)
We want to move as many bikes as possible on Saturday, if you can bring your bike Saturday is ideal.
- I will arrange my own transportation, (no parking at Myra Canyon / Chute Lake/ drop off only) $0
- Self shuttle participants begin their ride at 8:00am-9:00am at Myra Canyon and 9:00am -9:30am at Chute Lake. (We will have people their to check you in at 8:00am at Myra Canyon and 9:00 am at Chute Lake.
- Buses will arrive 9:00am – 9:30am at Myra Canyon and 9:00am at Chute Lake.
We want all the vehicles in Penticton so people can depart at their leisure. There will be a wide range of finish times so everyone can enjoy the food, beer, wine and live music in Penticton and your vehicles are their waiting for you. (Do not drink and drive, plan ahead)
There is no event shuttle after the event.
You will be able to sign up for the shuttle at the later date if you choose not to use the shuttle when you register.
Staying Saturday night in Penticton is encouraged, people from Kelowna or near by can drive to Penticton early Sunday morning as well.